Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update

Our season is slowly wrapping up here in Israel. This experience has been amazing, from living in a foreign country by myself, playing professional athletics, to meeting the incredible people here. There have been many challenges, a lot of ups and down, making for one hell of a ride.

It hasn't been easy. Not everything went the way I wanted it to, and to be honest, I think I would have been disappointed if everything had. With three games left, I am filled with a feeling of thankfulness for having had this opportunity. It's hard to remember a time when I felt so lucky.

I'll be back in Minneapolis this summer, working out, and figuring out where I'll be next year. My counter is broken, so I'm not sure if people are still reading this, but I wanted to thank those of you that I have heard from. Your kind words inspire me to live to the fullest of my potential, and I will continue to do so.

Live Full,
ZMP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what's ur twitter name?