Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Doing things

I've found that staying busy is the cure to pretty much everything. As long as we have something to work on, our minds don't have time to sabotage us, or to think about things that have no relevance in our every day lives.

I recorded my first rap tonight with two other guys, and was pretty content with what I wrote. I am also joining a singing group near the Ulpan in Raanana. Besides getting paid to play basketball, my life is pretty sweet right now.

Turns out all it takes is a little bit of focus and effort, and you can do pretty much anything you want. I might be starting a blog on an Israeli basketball site, and if I do, will have cross links to this blog.

I also want to connect to more blogs through this one, so if anyone reading would like to recommend some, I'd be happy to read.

Much love,
ZMP

No comments: