Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Psych

I have finally gotten mine back. After starting the season 1-2, we rallied with a huge win over a cross-town rival last night. I played most of the game, had 8 pts and 10 rebounds, but more importantly came with an attitude to kick ass that I hadn't had since my days at Minnesota. It felt really, really good.

As a team we are just beginning to catch our pace, and if we continue to grow together, we could make some serious waves this year.

On another note, I haven't cut my hair in over 6 months and I love it. Will post pictures soon...

I've met some great people in my first month here in Israel, and this place continues to feel more and more like home. They say home is where the heart is, and I think it's important to keep your heart present in whatever you may be doing. Otherwise you don't live in the "now", which doesn't lend itself to being as great as you can be.

Israelis are amazing people. A little rough around the edges, but all in all great people. Also, an Israeli website has asked me to start blogging for them, and I will add that link as soon as I begin.

Much love,
ZMP

3 comments:

coachjw1@hotmail.com said...

Congrats on the performance and for getting your groove back! Looking forward to more updates and pics!

jarrin :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I followed your career at Minnesota and wish you well. I used to live in Raanana and stayed right at the center when you take Ulpan. It is a wonderful country that LOVES basketball.

Marty said...

Home is where you make it.

The experiences and learning your getting will last a life time.

Remember that an don't forget to have a good time all the time.